A creamy matcha latte made with cordyceps mushroom powder, collagen, and spices. Upgrade your regular matcha with this enhanced version!
Are you looking for a way to “enhance” your regular matcha latte in the mornings? Because I’ve got just the thing! It’s creamy and earthy with a touch of sweetness that you’ll love.
I’ve been making this “enhanced” matcha latte for myself every morning lately because it’s such an easy way to sneak in some extra nutritional goodies without a lot of effort 👌🏻 it’s made with cordyceps mushroom powder from @sunpotion , my fav ceremonial matcha powder @tenzotea , cinnamon, stevia, nutmeg, vanilla, and collagen creamer from @vitalproteins
🍵 matcha is high in antioxidants, supports healthy skin and teeth, and contains l-theanine which promotes an alert yet calm feeling
💪🏻 collagen may help support healthy bones, joints, nails, skin, and hair
🍄 cordyceps are a type of mushroom/fungi, commonly used in Chinese and Tibetan medicine and may support the immune system, improve endurance, improve libido/sexual function/reproductive activity, protect the liver and kidney, and more.
Enhanced Matcha Latte
- 1/2 tsp Tenzo ceremonial matcha use code TENZOAS for 25% off
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk or other non dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp cordyceps mushroom powder I use Sun Potion
- 1 scoop collagen I use Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer
- 1 packet stevia, or to taste can sub raw unfiltered honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the matcha powder and warm water. Whisk until smooth and no clumps remain. Pour into blender.
- Warm the unsweetened non dairy milk and add to blender.
- Add the cordyceps, collagen, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sweetener to the blender.
- Blend until well mixed and frothy.
- Pour into your fave mug and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!