Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Gluten free + dairy free + egg free + refined sugar free + made with whole and plant-based ingredients!
Servings 20 cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter no salt or sugar added
- 1/4 cup maple syrup pure
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp non dairy milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the wet ingredients (peanut butter, vanilla, maple syrup, non dairy milk) and whisk to combine.
- Combine the dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt) and whisk. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Gently press each cookie down with your fingers or back of a spatula (cookies don't spread). Place a few extra chocolate chunks on top on each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Let cool for at least 1 hour before enjoying and storing in an airtight container.